Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving on


Today is October 5, 2010. Almost a year ago I was fighting to save my daughter's life and barely doing anything else. My whole life revolved around making sure I had the food she could eat and the nutrition she needed. I never expected the tragedy that was coming up and continued to do what I could to make her comfortable and give her happiness. Since that time. I have become very involved the the EOS world and hope to spread Ashley's story to raise awareness and research funds. I now have her headstone in place and it is beautiful! I know she would be proud. I have met so many wonderful people this past year and feel wealthy with friends. I have a future ahead of me, I just don't know what it is yet and am patient. I am taking the day off today to reflect and relax. I am going all the time, but that is the only way I can make it. Otherwise, I want to sleep all the time. Life hasn't been easy and I've made some bad decisions, but I just keep putting one foot in front of the other every day.

1 comment: