Thursday, May 13, 2010

Picking out a headstone for Ashley


This has been a very tough time emotionally, picking out the headstone and then choosing what I want to say on it. I can't seem to find the words that I want to say. There are too many of them and none of them say it all. I feel like I just want to lay down and go to sleep. It is harder than ever to keep going right now. I do know that this will pass, though. At least when I go to her grave now, I will feel like I haven't let her down as I did in the past because there wasn't a stone. Anyway, I'm not sure how I made it to work this week and even concentrated, but I was able to complete several projects. That tells me that I can do it, no matter how hard it is.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry
    Again I wish I had the words
    Just know we are hear for you
    HUGS
    Sorry I wish I had better words

    ReplyDelete